JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Couple weeks ago I encountered one of those odd gravitational anomalies I heard about, and was dismayed when a soft-case holding a Mk II Ruger bull barrel hit the concrete, folding edge down. Unzipping I found the pistol was unharmed, but the FastFire 2 had taken the fall, bending the upper
lens support, and totally fragmenting the lens.

I had enjoyed using this unit on various target pistols since about 2015. Upon customer service advise after providing the serial number, I sent it in for possible repairs.

Instead of sending a bill for out of warranty repairs, today barely a week after mailing in the wounded unit, I received a replacement Fastfire 3, no charge.

Impressive red dot, and impressive service!! Thank you Burris!!!

Couple weeks ago I encountered one of those odd gravitational anomalies I heard about, and was dismayed when a soft-case holding a Mk II Ruger bull barrel hit the concrete, folding edge down. Unzipping I found the pistol was unharmed, but the FastFire 2 had taken the fall, bending the upper
lens support, and totally fragmenting the lens.

I had enjoyed using this unit on various target pistols since about 2015. Upon customer service advise after providing the serial number, I sent it in for possible repairs.

Instead of sending a bill for out of warranty repairs, today barely a week after mailing in the wounded unit, I received a replacement Fastfire 3, no charge.

Impressive red dot, and impressive service!! Thank you Burris!!!
I had a similar experience with Burris. I was on a guided elk hunt in Colorado. One day I was riding with my guide along a trail that wandered thru conifers. I leaned to one side of an overhanging branch when all of a sudden, my good horse went one way, and I went the other. I landed on my back still holding the reins and everything still worked. OK, I thought and got ready to remount when my guide walked up to me holding my rifle. It looked fine. Seems I went one way, and the rifle went another right out of the scabbard. We continued the hunt and eventually I went home without firing a shot. That's elk hunting. Anyway, once home, I thought it would be a good idea to have Burris check my scope to be sure it was ready for use the next year. It wasn't! It was so beat up that Burris said nothing could be done with it so they offered me several options for a new scope free of charge. I got the new scope & moved on. Burris...great scopes and customer service. Thanks to Burris.

I've encountered several mishaps with Burris optics raising 2 boys and 2 girls that actively peruse four legged critters...
I have never experienced a negative outcome from Burris and the products I've purchased...
Customer service always 2nd to none...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top