JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I need to replenish both .44 Special and Magnum supplies. I normally buy the, relatively, inexpensive LAX ammo for target shooting. Alas, they are sold out of both.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

SGAmmo perhaps.

Best luck. It's a caliber I don't see that much anymore.

So, I need to replenish both .44 Special and Magnum supplies. I normally buy the, relatively, inexpensive LAX ammo for target shooting. Alas, they are sold out of both.

Any recommendations? Thanks!
Looks like it's about $1.00 +/- per round anywhere you look.
I have recently found 44SPL at Sportsman's (Grizzly)
AmmoSeek has a few leads.....choose sellers wisely over there as always.
PrecisionOne has 44 mag

Thanks all; appreciate the feedback. Just got back from the city; stopped by three places that sells ammo. They had ammo, but no cuarenta y cuatro. On the intertubes, I did find a vendor with PMC for around 90¢ a round, so that should work for plinkage.

Good idea on reloading, but it isn't ever going to happen. Family, career, and funky friends take up a lot of time. And I was just offered a new position, pending their usual due diligence, so that is going to dramatically decrease free time. (I always hit a new job in blitzkrieg mode.) But someday. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top