JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
This is for the stock only. No rifle, no scope. Just the stock assembly.

Yepper when you can't find what you want bubbafy it. So teaching my girls how to shoot at a young age required something really lightweight and adjustable and to prepare them for shooting Ar15s. Some of the aftermarket products are just heavy or just a mask threw over the receiver. not this one.

Bubba gets a vision and goes for it. This is an ultra-light stock even has holes drilled in the buffer tube to make it lighter. granted the Sig Gill was unnecessary but it looks tacticool and you can mount a rail mount bipod or foregrip to it.

This is for the stock only. No rifle, no scope just the stock assembly.

She may not be pretty looking but she is pretty lightweight, lighter than anything on the market except the factory hollow body Monte Carlo stock. All you need to do is get a lightweight barrel like the one pictured and its a great training rifle for the little ones. I know a guy that can shorten and lighten and even thread your current barrel. Even with a scope this rifle is super light. Had I got with a basic red dot this thing would have been crazy lightweight.

20200426_152803_HDR.jpg

20200428_112905_HDR_jpg-1390709.jpg

20200428_112915_HDR_jpg-1390711.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA