JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody use on of these 3x9x40 scopes? I gust bought one for 15.00 out of a yard sale.

A4406C93-6751-44ED-A1FA-9B9B0DE0A32E.jpeg 2A4039EB-A1E3-4C3E-88F9-84ECAD0FBDE9.jpeg BC8EBBBE-AEA3-4CED-B645-C6B14F339255.jpeg

I have two BSA Sweet 22's and they have been great. Really clear glass for a rimfire and has specific turrets for different weight bullets, they work very well. Great score for sure, question is, do you have a 17 to put it on or if not, what are you planning on?

I have two BSA Sweet 22's and they have been great. Really clear glass for a rimfire and has specific turrets for different weight bullets, they work very well. Great score for sure, question is, do you have a 17 to put it on or if not, what are you planning on?
Walmart has a savage wood stocked bull barrel 17hmr for 218.00. Been fighting the urge might buy it and put the scope on that

Walmart has a savage wood stocked bull barrel 17hmr for 218.00. Been fighting the urge might buy it and put the scope on that
I have one of those rifles, although with a synthetic stock. They are extremely accurate. Only problem is you might get bored hitting the target all the time.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews