JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody use on of these 3x9x40 scopes? I gust bought one for 15.00 out of a yard sale.

A4406C93-6751-44ED-A1FA-9B9B0DE0A32E.jpeg 2A4039EB-A1E3-4C3E-88F9-84ECAD0FBDE9.jpeg BC8EBBBE-AEA3-4CED-B645-C6B14F339255.jpeg

I have two BSA Sweet 22's and they have been great. Really clear glass for a rimfire and has specific turrets for different weight bullets, they work very well. Great score for sure, question is, do you have a 17 to put it on or if not, what are you planning on?

I have two BSA Sweet 22's and they have been great. Really clear glass for a rimfire and has specific turrets for different weight bullets, they work very well. Great score for sure, question is, do you have a 17 to put it on or if not, what are you planning on?
Walmart has a savage wood stocked bull barrel 17hmr for 218.00. Been fighting the urge might buy it and put the scope on that

Walmart has a savage wood stocked bull barrel 17hmr for 218.00. Been fighting the urge might buy it and put the scope on that
I have one of those rifles, although with a synthetic stock. They are extremely accurate. Only problem is you might get bored hitting the target all the time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top