JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I almost never go see a movie unless its something near my heart like a 007 flick or a Hobbit/LOTR film, or something masterful like Michael Mann's HEAT. Run of the mill action movies usually dont meet my retina until they are in the RedBox or on Encore. I will now make an exception for the new Die Hard Movie, although i havent watched any of the sequels since the 3rd one, as Im too spoiled by the 1st, which is one of the greatest action movies of all time, and one of the best CHRISTMAS movies of all time....and none of the sequels could ever touch it. But Ill plunk down some cash to see a fun movie acted by a sane man who gets it. And is cool as hell. Kudos to Mr Willis.

Yippee Ki-Yay Mother F

die_hard-1.jpg

It's good to have at least a few Hollywood types that deserve respect. Willis is one of the best.

Quoted for awesomeness.

Actors with brains! Who would have thunk it!!! Good for them, I wish the rest would get their heads out of dark smelly places!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top