JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He went on to say he doesn't think there is any correlation between movies and violence. And Bruce is dead on. This is why we need to pull LaPierre and find a better spokesman. When he went after movies and video games, he alienated half of the people who would have otherwise agreed with his gun control stance.

Saw Gary Sinise playing bass with his band on USO tour at PSNS. Cool guy.

yes, indeed he is. did you see the video on youtube where some random guy dressed like forest gump runs up to the stage, meets "lt. dan", and begins to sing along while gary's band is playing? it's pretty damn cool!

okay, back on topic........

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine worked with Bruce Willis on a charity event at Sun Valley, something to do with Idaho State Police (as ISP was his then employer), and he says from his experience that Willis both Gets It and is a Class Act--they crossed paths a couple times at Planet Hollywoods afterward over the years and each time Willis recognized him and spoke up before my friend had a chance.

we should ban any hollywood movie type that pushes for gun control and then try's to make movies using guns, hit them where it hurts and then watch them keep their mouth shut.

Yippee Ki-Yay Mother F

die_hard-1.jpg

It's good to have at least a few Hollywood types that deserve respect. Willis is one of the best.

I have embraced the going-bald genes and the fact that one day, I too will be bald like my father, and his father, and his father's father, and his father's father's father, etc, etc. And then, there comes Bruce Willis. After seeing many of his movies and his receding hairline, it gave me more hope that one day, I'll be as good looking as him when it's time to shave the dome.

Back to topic, good to know there are others out there with a large audience who support our views.

Yippee Ki-Yay Mother F

die_hard-1.jpg

It's good to have at least a few Hollywood types that deserve respect. Willis is one of the best.

You are not authorized to steal my thunder! I saw the title of this thread, read the first couple posts, and was all set to find this photo and quote that movie line.... BASTIGE!! ;)

Ditto on that!! I get some weird looks at the gun range running around yelling that!!!

Just kidding folks but had ya going...

LMAO... good thing I wasn't drinking coffee.. my computer monitor thanks you.

I touched on this and about Tony Bennett's rant comparing gun owners to Nazis.

<broken link removed>

Incurable. Simply incurable

So he says he likes assault weapons to go to war, but not in our own country. I would like them eliminated...

So they're fine to use in other countries to impose our national/political will on others? Wudda dope, he should change his diaper and pull his head out of Greta Garbos sphincter.

A friend of mine worked with Bruce Willis on a charity event at Sun Valley, something to do with Idaho State Police (as ISP was his then employer), and he says from his experience that Willis both Gets It and is a Class Act--they crossed paths a couple times at Planet Hollywoods afterward over the years and each time Willis recognized him and spoke up before my friend had a chance.
I grew up in southern ID and Buce Willis has a home in Sun Valley a guy I went to school with worked at a theatre there and Willis was there to see a movie and the guy didn't realize it was Bruce and made fun of The Sixth Sense and right after he made his comment he realized the guy was Bruce, he apologized right away buthe just chuckled and said not to worry about it not everyone has to like something or something along those lines anyway he was cool about it I think he would be cool to have a beer with seems like a down yo earth guy for being an actor
I have embraced the going-bald genes and the fact that one day, I too will be bald like my father, and his father, and his father's father, and his father's father's father, etc, etc. And then, there comes Bruce Willis. After seeing many of his movies and his receding hairline, it gave me more hope that one day, I'll be as good looking as him when it's time to shave the dome.

Back to topic, good to know there are others out there with a large audience who support our views.

Hair gene is on your mothers side but I feel the same my grandpa on moms side is bald

For some reason when I am flipping channels and the original Die Hard is on it is almost always at the same spot.

When Carl (long blonde haired German henchman) and Bruce are fighting on the escalator. LOL

I wish they could make an action movie 1/2 as good as the original Die Hard nowadays. I agree with Salted, I'll go see this one also and will carry of course. Never will bother with anything Stallone is a part of again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top