Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Browning Model 1922 .32acp experts?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by DSbur, Nov 21, 2010.

1. DSbur

DSbur Vancouver WA Member

Friend has one that I'm cleaning up, works fine and reliable. Anyone a collector or knowledgable that can PM me so I can learn a bit more about it? Not a yugo, nor can I find any waffen marks. FN. Black plastic(?) grips, no lanyard loop. Internet searching comes up with limited info. Thanks in advance for anyone in the community!

2. larryh1108

larryh1108 CT Member

I believe you will find a lot more info if you google the FN 1922 or FN 1910/1922. That is the origin of your pistol. It actually has a cool history. Mine was made in the mid 30s and has a crown with a W in it for Queen Wilhelmina. Browning did import some into the States with their import stamp like the Hi Power. Interesting little guns! Mine is chambered for the .380 which is harder to find.

R691.jpg
    L733.jpg
    T444.jpg

R691.jpg

L733.jpg

T444.jpg

3. ogre

ogre Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I can't really add anything to what larryh said. Mine has wood grips, no lanyard ring, no martial stamps and no import mark. It's in 7.65 and it's accurate and fun shooting. Ser # 25XXX.

4. Natty Bumpo

Natty Bumpo Clackamas County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter