JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Friend has one that I'm cleaning up, works fine and reliable. Anyone a collector or knowledgable that can PM me so I can learn a bit more about it? Not a yugo, nor can I find any waffen marks. FN. Black plastic(?) grips, no lanyard loop. Internet searching comes up with limited info. Thanks in advance for anyone in the community!

I believe you will find a lot more info if you google the FN 1922 or FN 1910/1922. That is the origin of your pistol. It actually has a cool history. Mine was made in the mid 30s and has a crown with a W in it for Queen Wilhelmina. Browning did import some into the States with their import stamp like the Hi Power. Interesting little guns! Mine is chambered for the .380 which is harder to find.

L733.jpg

T444.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For questions of this sort involving older firearms, I usually take my questions here:

TheFirearmsForum.Com - Powered by vBulletin

From there, consider going to this subforum:

<broken link removed>

There are some guys that frequent those forums that really know their stuff and I am pretty certain that you will get what you need there, particularly for a very well known pistol like the FN 1922.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top