JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've had a lot of fun with this rifle, but I'd like to pass it along to the next caretaker!

This is a Springfield 1922 M2 training rifle in .22LR. It shoots great. It has a standard 1903 front sight and a Lyman 48 rear sight. The wood is in nice shape and so is the parkerizing. The rifle has had two alterations (by previous owners). The stock has a metal rail inletted nicely into the bottom of the stock (for a hand stop or some other competition accoutrement). The rifle has also been nicely drilled and tapped for Unertl style bases. The holes currently has plug screws instead of the bases.

The rifle comes with an original magazine. I have an extra that could also be negotiated for. I am asking for $1550 cash or $1600 trade value. I would also accept cash and some trade. Trade interests include a Ruger Hawkeye Alaskan in .300wm, a Bergara B14 ridge in .308 with an 18" barrel, a Bergara BMR or BXR .22, or a Henry X in .357 or .44 mag. You can ask about other firearms trades, but that is what I am looking for. The worst I can say is no thank you!

Buyer to meet in mid-Willamette Valley (Corvallis, Albany, Lebanon, Sweet Home). No shipping. Transfer fee on the buyer or in the case of a trade, we both cover our own!

Thank you for reading this far!

IMG_0602.jpeg IMG_0604.jpeg IMG_0606.jpeg IMG_0607.jpeg IMG_0609.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
List of want list items:

Bergara B14 Ridge .308
Bergara BMR or BXR in .22lr
Henry X in .44 or .357
Ruger single six convertible (prefer stainless)
Glock 45
Ruger Hawkeye Alaskan in .300wm
Howa, Remington, Ruger or other big bore bolt gun.
Big bore lever gun.

I might consider others as well, please PM offers! No Savage bolt guns please. I know they are good guns, I just can't get past the ugly!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.