JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I'm looking for nice target pistol. Something accurate, but not too expensive, so I've sorta narrowed it down to a Browning Buck Mark or a Ruger mk II, III, or 22/45. I'd prefer the hunter or the target versions of the Ruger. I'm in NW washington. Anybody have one for sale? Thanks

Just a thought. Came back from a gopher shoot yesterday. A guy showed up with a GSG 1911 .22 Check it out. I was going to buy the same thing as you are looking for. But the light came on for me. I love 1911's and everything except the barrel is 1911. So the mod's are endless. The guns run about 320 or 350. If it sounds good let me know. I got a guy in vancouver and missouri who carries them.

Just a thought. Came back from a gopher shoot yesterday. A guy showed up with a GSG 1911 .22 Check it out. I was going to buy the same thing as you are looking for. But the light came on for me. I love 1911's and everything except the barrel is 1911. So the mod's are endless. The guns run about 320 or 350. If it sounds good let me know. I got a guy in vancouver and missouri who carries them.

Hey Chunkeymonkey, thanks for the reply. I'm really just interested in Buck Mark or a Ruger, though I may broadening my search if one doesn't become available. I do like my 1911, and looked into getting a conversion for it, but decided I'd rather have a dedicated .22. Thanks again for the info.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.