Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Browning Buck Mark or Ruger mk II or III

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by Wheetie, May 7, 2012.

1. Wheetie

Wheetie NW Washington New Member

Hello,

I'm looking for nice target pistol. Something accurate, but not too expensive, so I've sorta narrowed it down to a Browning Buck Mark or a Ruger mk II, III, or 22/45. I'd prefer the hunter or the target versions of the Ruger. I'm in NW washington. Anybody have one for sale? Thanks

2. chunkeymonkey66

chunkeymonkey66 chehalis Highway to Hell

Just a thought. Came back from a gopher shoot yesterday. A guy showed up with a GSG 1911 .22 Check it out. I was going to buy the same thing as you are looking for. But the light came on for me. I love 1911's and everything except the barrel is 1911. So the mod's are endless. The guns run about 320 or 350. If it sounds good let me know. I got a guy in vancouver and missouri who carries them.

3. Wheetie

Wheetie NW Washington New Member

Hey Chunkeymonkey, thanks for the reply. I'm really just interested in Buck Mark or a Ruger, though I may broadening my search if one doesn't become available. I do like my 1911, and looked into getting a conversion for it, but decided I'd rather have a dedicated .22. Thanks again for the info.