Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Browning BLR 7mm-08

Feedback
63 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sutherlin
State
Oregon
Browning BLR 7mm-08. 3 mags. Scope mounts. Comes with dies,some brass, some bullets, and a few factory loads. Some loaded reloads also, but these should be considered components.
There are some spots in the barrel finish (tried to show them in one photo). This was my main hunting rifle for many years, so it is not new.

I travel between Roseburg and Portland quite often, so a meet-up might be arranged.

$650 OBO or trade for ??? Cost of transfer is the buyer's responsibility.

Main trade interest would be a .40 caliber exposed hammer handgun with a threaded barrel. Only exception to the exposed hammer might be a very nice Glock 23 suppressor ready set-up (threaded barrel, suppressor height sights, etc...) with a bunch of stuff in my favor. (No Plain Jane Glocks need apply).

I might trade for a Sig 228, 229 or a Sig M11-A1. (40cal would be Okay)

I may find a AK-47 to be of interest also

A 6.5 Grendel pistol with ammo and dies would be pretty cool (or maybe an 6.5 Grendel pistol upper and dies plus some cash)

A 458 SOCOM rifle (or upper and cash) might be fun

I have eclectic taste in firearms, so who knows what else might interest me.

BLR_L.JPG
BLR_R.JPG
20181103_221832.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
OP
aflineman
Feedback
63 / 0 / 0
What firearms do you have to trade? I have fairly eclectic tastes. Though I do prefer handguns with exposed hammers, and rifles which are not AR15s (Unless it is a 6.5 Grendel pistol with ammo and dies, then I might have an interest).

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online