JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$385
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
browning BL22 lever action made in 2005. 20 inch barrel and it's a grade 1 with new BARSKA 3X9X32 PLINKER-22 scope i have the box for the scope and it's instructions. the browning has handling marks. $385.00 buyers pays transfer fee it's $25.00 at cut above pawn. reason for sale is i need room in safe.

DSCF2021.JPG DSCF2022.JPG DSCF2023.JPG DSCF2024.JPG DSCF2025.JPG DSCF2026.JPG DSCF2027.JPG DSCF2028.JPG DSCF2029.JPG DSCF2030.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
My first rifle was a BL22 and it's still one of my favorites. I have three of my kids all saying they want it when I get to that time I'm parsing out my guns to the next generation. Perhaps I should buy this one and another to make the decision easier? o_O

Of the dozen or so BL22s I've seen shoot over the years all have shot very well.

The trigger moves with the short-throw lever (33 degrees) allowing you to keep your trigger hand thumb over the top of the stock for very fast follow-up shots without any chance of trigger pinch. It's light, well balanced and tracks moving targets well. I can't tell you how many rabbits and hares I have taken with mine.

I'm 6'4" and stocky so seeing me shoot this little rifle is a bit comical … until you see the impacts on target. Even with it's dimunitive size and weight it handles like a full-blown rifle.

GLWS , someone is in store for a treat!

My first rifle was a BL22 and it's still one of my favorites. I have three of my kids all saying they want it when I get to that time I'm parsing out my guns to the next generation. Perhaps I should buy this one and another to make the decision easier? o_O

Of the dozen or so BL22s I've seen shoot over the years all have shot very well.

The trigger moves with the short-throw lever (33 degrees) allowing you to keep your trigger hand thumb over the top of the stock for very fast follow-up shots without any chance of trigger pinch. It's light, well balanced and tracks moving targets well. I can't tell you how many rabbits and hares I have taken with mine.

I'm 6'4" and stocky so seeing me shoot this little rifle is a bit comical … until you see the impacts on target. Even with it's dimunitive size and weight it handles like a full-blown rifle.

GLWS , someone is in store for a treat!
thank you for the great information.

I share all the previous sentiments. Grew up shooting one of these and now have one of my own. My brother is deadly with the one we grew up shooting. I witnessed him shoot the head off a swimming water snake from at least 50 yards, with open sights. This is a good price on an excellent rifle. Buy it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top