JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Browning BL-22, Grade 2, Lever action, Engraved w/gold leaf, Comes with a Bushnell Custom 22 3X7 Scope and mount, Like new condition. $395.00 OBO

Browning BL-22.jpg

Browning BL-22 -3.jpg

Last Edited:
Is this drilled and tapped for scope mounts?

This rifle was built with a slot rail mount for a scope. I have a Bushnell Custom 22, 3X7 scope and the mount that I bought new with the rifle. I will include it for a full price sale.
If you would like to talk about it you can get me at: 360 574-8794 Larry

Are you by chance going to puyallup this weekend for the gun show? I will give you a call in a day or two. I'm at sea right now and all I have is the net until we head back towards land. Do you take paypal?

Are you by chance going to puyallup this weekend for the gun show? I will give you a call in a day or two. I'm at sea right now and all I have is the net until we head back towards land. Do you take paypal?

No,I am not going to Puyallup. I am not a dealer and would not know how to use paypal. I can wait until you get back to shore, as there is no real hurry on my part. Are you a Washington resident and a local in the Vancouver area? I am just a hobbiest collector with too many guns and want to thin out my safe. Call me when you can. Larry 360 574-8794

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.