JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Bridgestone MB5 is a great mid-level bicycle. If you are not familiar with Bridgestone bicycles reputation then go ask people who know bikes about them.

I bought my 18” Bridgestone in 1991 or 1992 from the Missing Link Bicycle Cooperative in Berkeley California. I am only selling it because I’m moving to New York to look after family.

Mechanically, the bike rides great. I had a tune-up done last year by the Bicycle Repair Collective located in Portland. The original seat was replaced last year with an E GEL SERFAS and it is comfortable! I ride using smooth street tires and have held onto the original mountain bike studded tires.

You can see pics of my bike here:
<broken link removed>

I’m offering you (if you want them) all my bike accessories and gear. You’ll be getting a rear seat bag that attaches to and on top of the rear bike rack along with two larger side storage panniers, a JoeBlow floor standing air pump (purchased last year) with tire pressure gauge reader, an OnGuard U-Lock, a 6’ coil cable and lock, the two original mountain bike tires that are still in very good condition in addition to the pair of street riding tires mounted on the bike, a very compressive quality bicycle tool tune-up kit, lube, patches, etc., a Giro medium size helmet, and there is also a bicycle light in the box though I’m not sure how well it works.

I live in SE Portland near 60th Avenue and Duke. You will need a current Oregon or Washington State Driver’s License (for ID purposes) to try out my bike. $200 or best cash offer. Come on by and give it a ride.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top