JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Bridgestone MB5 is a great mid-level bicycle. If you are not familiar with Bridgestone bicycles reputation then go ask people who know bikes about them.

I bought my 18” Bridgestone in 1991 or 1992 from the Missing Link Bicycle Cooperative in Berkeley California. I am only selling it because I’m moving to New York to look after family.

Mechanically, the bike rides great. I had a tune-up done last year by the Bicycle Repair Collective located in Portland. The original seat was replaced last year with an E GEL SERFAS and it is comfortable! I ride using smooth street tires and have held onto the original mountain bike studded tires.

You can see pics of my bike here:
<broken link removed>

I’m offering you (if you want them) all my bike accessories and gear. You’ll be getting a rear seat bag that attaches to and on top of the rear bike rack along with two larger side storage panniers, a JoeBlow floor standing air pump (purchased last year) with tire pressure gauge reader, an OnGuard U-Lock, a 6’ coil cable and lock, the two original mountain bike tires that are still in very good condition in addition to the pair of street riding tires mounted on the bike, a very compressive quality bicycle tool tune-up kit, lube, patches, etc., a Giro medium size helmet, and there is also a bicycle light in the box though I’m not sure how well it works.

I live in SE Portland near 60th Avenue and Duke. You will need a current Oregon or Washington State Driver’s License (for ID purposes) to try out my bike. $200 or best cash offer. Come on by and give it a ride.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top