JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only problem with your hope.
Several times it has been found that requiring concealed carry permits is not an "infringement on 2A; because open carry is (theoretically) legal in 50 states":rolleyes: as long as its "shall issue", as opposed to "may issue/no issue". Although certain places like Los Angeles have come up with ridiculous "benchmarks/reasons"(in true Statist ways) to essentially deny permits to citizens.
List of firearm court cases in the United States - Wikipedia

List of firearms cases in Courts, including one very notable case that said Fed govt can't prevent rights of citizens from being deprived by other citizens, that its up to State govts to protect them :rolleyes:

I got the impression that it was only illegal because of the requirement to have a FOID on your person, in the home, and while a firearm was present. From what I read, the rest of the issue about requiring a FOID outside the home is not in question in this lawsuit. Not that it shouldn't be an issue, just that it doesn't appear to be so in this case.

I got the impression that it was only illegal because of the requirement to have a FOID on your person, in the home, and while a firearm was present. From what I read, the rest of the issue about requiring a FOID outside the home is not in question in this lawsuit. Not that it shouldn't be an issue, just that it doesn't appear to be so in this case.
There was mention of having to pay taxes/fee to excercise your right being unconstitutional as well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top