JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought it was an awesome episode. I did think he was not going to say anything about Jessie, but he did. I like Jessie but he shouldn't of sold Walt out like he did.

AMC (Comcast ch 711 here) sure is sucking up every penny they can from the BB craze.

They start playing all 60(?) episodes tomorrow leading up to the finale.

Starting Tuesday at 8 p.m. with the very first episode that originaly aired Jan. 20, 2008, the cable network will screen every installment of the Emmy-winning series in an ultra-marathon that will culminate in the 75-minute finale airing Sunday night.

I am going to be wearing my Heisenberg t-shirt everyday until Sunday. By then I should smell like a man.

Yeah, I love the Ding Ding actor. Great in the 80s show The Equalizer and also in Person of Interest. Funny he looks almost the same as he did in the 80s.

Last edited by a moderator:
:gun21: GAAAHH!!

Flawless victory.

Gotta say, one of the more sinister points I noticed on a second run through; all my attention was on Todd and Lydia in the cafe the first time around that I didn't even notice Walt chillin in the foreground. That single Stevia... Brilliant! :drink:

Did anyone else feel like the ending could have been a bit ambiguous? It wasn't readily apparent to me that Walt bled out and died. The neurotic in me thought perhaps EMT could have gotten on scene in time to resuscitate Walt adequately for questioning...

Only real loose end I hope is covered in the prequel is, WHO WAS GUSTAVO FRING!?!?!

I am no Walt. If my son told me to 'die already' and my wife hated me the last thing I would do on my last day living is work on a way to get them a coffee table full of money. Before I did that I'd do a Jessie and play paperboy in a poor neighborhood.

Watching Jessie get his revenge was nice, as was the Stevia thing - brilliant.

This Ding Ding guy was also great in Person Of Interest - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N8Cak9bHxs

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top