JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you see Todd on top of the truck?
ebc6.png
Barely holding on to the gun at nipple level, looking un-interested and a tad bit bored, just pulling the trigger as fast as he could... I laughed pretty good.

Crazy episode though.

Yea and did you see him handgun snipe that kid on the motorbike some year ago? Kinda a disparity here now.. hitmen galore and coppers that can't hit worth a dog gone at point-blank with every weapon under the sun.

That A12 auto shotgun at about 50 yards couldn't hit much either.

Then there is Hank standing there, not even running for cover with only his Glock going head to head with an array of rifles/shotguns.

I have to admit the Todd kid just popping off rounds without even aiming did have me laughing.

My guess is they'll move in behind the SUV carrying Walt and use him for cover to get away.

Personally, I'm hoping Walt prevails until the end but I know they won't end it that way. He has everything to lose and he still didn't want the Todd's Uncle and his buddies to kill off a rat and two cops.
Now that is being family oriented!

I don't believe I've ever seen a show end its run like this while soaring in popularity - entertaining stuff.

With mixed feelings on whose side to be on, I literally jumped out of my seat when lead went downrange! First shot advantage forfeited on a pair of stationary strips of bacon!

Well, since this season opened with Walt returning to his(former?) home, which is covered in cyclone fencing, boarded windows and "Heizenberg" spray painted on the walls as his neighbor drops her groceries at the sight of him, not to mention Walt's Grizzly Adam's-type beard, implies that Hank, the Mexican cop and possibly Jesse die right there and then, with Walt escaping with Jack and Todd-The-Sniper to cook meth in order to say alive.

I believe in the end Walt will succumb to a gunshot from his wife, Hank's wife, or Jesse. Cancer will not kill him.

Did you see Todd on top of the truck?
ebc6.png
Barely holding on to the gun at nipple level, looking un-interested and a tad bit bored, just pulling the trigger as fast as he could... I laughed pretty good.

Crazy episode though.

I could not believe that they didn't leave Todd's bored looking gunman scene on the editing floor.

Why is it every time I see him I think of a poor man's Matt Damon?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top