JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Port Orchard
State
Washington
Zip Code
All new and complete, ready to slap on your upper, must meet at FFL for transfer, buyer pays transfer fee, can be taken home same day, prefer to meet at Boerners Firearms in Bremerton/Gorst, Dans Firearms Port Orchard or MKR Tactical in Gig Harbor, will include one grey metal 30 round magazine and 20 rounds (1 box) of ammo, cash only, no shipping or holds , $225 firm

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pics of lower

FF40C729-1018-48D8-B1B5-5F22B2350C7E.jpeg 4D09B14E-8637-433A-9E91-5C97B4C9E45A.jpeg 251D9713-364E-41EA-BC54-D789547DA944.jpeg

Wow that's a cheap FFL fee, wish we had that around here, most are $35, yes I am definitely losing money on the complete lower…it would cost me about $25 to travel to Lacey with gas & toll bridge, I would be willing to drive to Lacey and could do it Monday or Tuesday AM (try to avoid Tacoma traffic in afternoons)if you wanted to add $25, thanks, you can text if you would like at three six zero six eight nine nine three one eight, thanks, Steve

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top