JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi,

I just purchased this Para 1911 Expert Commander yesterday. It is brand new, unfired and I bought it from a firearms shop in Vancouver, Wa. I like it, but wish I had purchased a Sig, Kimber or Colt. I can show you the sales receipt if you'd like to see it. I paid $730.00 for it, but I would really like to trade straight across (or maybe throw in little cash) to get a Sig, Kimber or Colt 1911. I'm willing to trade for a nice used one, but it must be in good condition. I'm not interested in anything else so please don't offer to trade for something I haven't listed above.

I will sell this pistol for $730.00 cash. No, I will not take less, I will just keep it if I cannot sell it or trade. If you have any questions about this model, you can do a Google search. It comes with two 8 round magazines, case, paperwork, take down tool and lock. Everything it had yesterday when it was brand new.

I am off work the rest of the week so give me a call, text or email if you are interested in this pistol. The simple truth is I should have spent a little more and bought the pistol I wanted instead of this model and then adding new grips, sights, etc.... By the time I do that, I will be spending the same amount.

I am located in Washougal, WA.

Thanks,
Chris
360-606-9517
[email protected]

1.jpg

2.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.