JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
DESCRIPTION:

Aero Precision 16" patrol rifle in 556/223. This build features the Aero flip up BUIS, the Gen 2 rail w/built in QD sling socket, Aero Nitride BCG with the Aero ambi CH and VG6 Epsilon 556 brake. All of the parts used to assemble this rifle were brand new and it has not been fired yet. I can test fire it for you if you want but I will also guarantee my work to operate and function flawlessly or I will fix it for you. The only used part on the rifle is the Magpul CTR stock but you can't detect any wear. I also have pictures of all the new parts before they were assembled. I tried to take pictures each step of the building process. Let me know if you want to see more.

I'm in Everett so be prepared to travel to pick this up unless you have a trade offer enticing enough to make me want to drive. PM me with any questions, concerns or offers.

PRICE/TRADE:

$800 cash

I have at least 1K into this build but willing to take a loss for the privilege of having built it. I may be interested in pistols, folding knives, optics, mounts, bipods, quality upper & lower AR receivers and/or AR parts. Shoot me an offer. No goats or chickens unless they're trained to pick up brass.

SPECS:

Aero Precision 16" Combat Patrol Rifle

Lower = $300 (at least)
Aero Precision Lower Receiver
Aero Precision LPK
Aero Precision Enhanced Trigger Guard
Aero Precision Buffer Tube Assembly Kit
Hogue Rubber Mold Grip
Magpul CTR Stock (lightly used)

Upper = $700 (at least)
Aero Precision Enhanced Upper Receiver
Aero Precision 16" 556 1:7 Twist 4150 CrMoV Barrel