JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Better have a wrist surgeon on speed dial, lol.

Nevertheless, I want one! If I were ever in the market for an SBR conversion...:s0023:

Last Edited:
Interesting that they show it with a vertical front grip which makes it an NFA item.

088BCF5A-2FE3-4F8F-AAED-605119A41105.png

16 LB. of post apocalyptic 'terminator' amusement . the thing is so far past the line of Not Practical, that it just begs to be shot.
SBR stamp it, and If you could order a barrel twist more tuned to Sub-Velocity, and put a Can on it. Would be a pretty nice to lob lead with 'massive' + Ft/lb impact. would be nice to already own all the reload hardware for .50bmg before buying.

I would not put my face behind it to aim, at least not for the first 10 shots.
Funny there is No video out I can see/find, in the land of youtube of anyone firing this .50 bmg pistol . That be the 1st place the yahoo's post Vid. when getting one of these.
ME ---> NOT recoil I would be worried so much about with this pistol.
This ---> .50 bmg muzzle blast is Hideous enough even driving a long 32 inch barrel . Now move that Muzzle BLAST even closer to the Cranium ...HAHaHaLOL .
I want to see a Video .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top