JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Better have a wrist surgeon on speed dial, lol.

Nevertheless, I want one! If I were ever in the market for an SBR conversion...:s0023:

Last Edited:
Interesting that they show it with a vertical front grip which makes it an NFA item.

088BCF5A-2FE3-4F8F-AAED-605119A41105.png

16 LB. of post apocalyptic 'terminator' amusement . the thing is so far past the line of Not Practical, that it just begs to be shot.
SBR stamp it, and If you could order a barrel twist more tuned to Sub-Velocity, and put a Can on it. Would be a pretty nice to lob lead with 'massive' + Ft/lb impact. would be nice to already own all the reload hardware for .50bmg before buying.

I would not put my face behind it to aim, at least not for the first 10 shots.
Funny there is No video out I can see/find, in the land of youtube of anyone firing this .50 bmg pistol . That be the 1st place the yahoo's post Vid. when getting one of these.
ME ---> NOT recoil I would be worried so much about with this pistol.
This ---> .50 bmg muzzle blast is Hideous enough even driving a long 32 inch barrel . Now move that Muzzle BLAST even closer to the Cranium ...HAHaHaLOL .
I want to see a Video .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top