JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Trying to help out my friends kids local boy scout troop #542.
They have a troop camping trip on April 5-6 and hey need 22lr for their trip.
22lr is crazy hard to find and if you got a lead on some let me know ASAP.
Or if you would like to donate some 22lr to the troop you let me know and I can get you in contact with the troop master.
They are trying to get at least 1500 rds, so anything helps.
Thank you.

That would be awesome thank you. I work in clackamas and could meet you before I go to work around 2pm ish. Pm me what works for you.

Hey guys should have mentioned I work swing shift. I see alot of emails from people wanting to help. Thank you so much, I should also mention I have no stake in this as it is for my friends kids troop, that and I went from a cub scout all the way up to eagle scout myself and just wanted to help. Again thank you guys so much! I am about to get in trouble for sending this at work but I didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them. I will get with everyone when I get off work tonite. Thanx fellas!!!!

On lunch break now. I will be meeting phillyfan tomorrow at sportsmans on 82nd at 2pm if anyone else can meet up there tomorrow. I will respond to all the pms unless u post up that sportsmans tomorrow at 2 will work for you as well.
Again thank you sooo much fellas!!!!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top