JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Trying to help out my friends kids local boy scout troop #542.
They have a troop camping trip on April 5-6 and hey need 22lr for their trip.
22lr is crazy hard to find and if you got a lead on some let me know ASAP.
Or if you would like to donate some 22lr to the troop you let me know and I can get you in contact with the troop master.
They are trying to get at least 1500 rds, so anything helps.
Thank you.

That would be awesome thank you. I work in clackamas and could meet you before I go to work around 2pm ish. Pm me what works for you.

Hey guys should have mentioned I work swing shift. I see alot of emails from people wanting to help. Thank you so much, I should also mention I have no stake in this as it is for my friends kids troop, that and I went from a cub scout all the way up to eagle scout myself and just wanted to help. Again thank you guys so much! I am about to get in trouble for sending this at work but I didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them. I will get with everyone when I get off work tonite. Thanx fellas!!!!

On lunch break now. I will be meeting phillyfan tomorrow at sportsmans on 82nd at 2pm if anyone else can meet up there tomorrow. I will respond to all the pms unless u post up that sportsmans tomorrow at 2 will work for you as well.
Again thank you sooo much fellas!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads