JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, lets see- unemployed comedian, 53 years old, NRA life member, pistol instructor, RTBAV instructor, home safety instructor, listed as a Certified Range Officer, compulsive joker, and really literally stumbled into this forum by accident when I was looking for "2nd Amendment Rally, Olympia, WA".

Oh, and I forgot- medically retired US Army, was with the 82nd Chairborne then became a Drill Sgt. with the 104th 2nd Bn here at Fort Mud Shark- er, I mean FORT LEWIS.

Imagine the overwhelming joy (Read: mad as hell) I felt to realize I missed it this year by ONE WEEK!!

I was the guy last year who had the "AR15 Broom" that I listed as a "deadly assault weapon" against all gov't officials who wanted to infringe on people's rights.

I hate my computer. Reminds me of my first g/f- just when you think things are warming up the bubblegum shuts off and shuts down- I had to paddle like hell to find my user name and password! Thank you for the warm welcome- I appreciate it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top