Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Boy I just flew in from Lakewood and my arms are tired,,,,,

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by U201492, Jan 28, 2014.

1. U201492

U201492 Well-Known Member

Well, lets see- unemployed comedian, 53 years old, NRA life member, pistol instructor, RTBAV instructor, home safety instructor, listed as a Certified Range Officer, compulsive joker, and really literally stumbled into this forum by accident when I was looking for "2nd Amendment Rally, Olympia, WA".

Oh, and I forgot- medically retired US Army, was with the 82nd Chairborne then became a Drill Sgt. with the 104th 2nd Bn here at Fort Mud Shark- er, I mean FORT LEWIS.

Imagine the overwhelming joy (Read: mad as hell) I felt to realize I missed it this year by ONE WEEK!!

I was the guy last year who had the "AR15 Broom" that I listed as a "deadly assault weapon" against all gov't officials who wanted to infringe on people's rights.

2. captqc

captqc Tigard Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Thank you for your service and welcome to the forum! We could use more comedy around here at times. Gary

3. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

BUT he said he was an unemployed comic.

4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Thank you for your service and welcome to NWF from the wet Oregon coast! Finally!!

5. Martini_Up

Martini_Up NW USA Well-Known Member

8 for original title

welcome

6. U201492

U201492 Well-Known Member

I hate my computer. Reminds me of my first g/f- just when you think things are warming up the bubblegum shuts off and shuts down- I had to paddle like hell to find my user name and password! Thank you for the warm welcome- I appreciate it.