JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, lets see- unemployed comedian, 53 years old, NRA life member, pistol instructor, RTBAV instructor, home safety instructor, listed as a Certified Range Officer, compulsive joker, and really literally stumbled into this forum by accident when I was looking for "2nd Amendment Rally, Olympia, WA".

Oh, and I forgot- medically retired US Army, was with the 82nd Chairborne then became a Drill Sgt. with the 104th 2nd Bn here at Fort Mud Shark- er, I mean FORT LEWIS.

Imagine the overwhelming joy (Read: mad as hell) I felt to realize I missed it this year by ONE WEEK!!

I was the guy last year who had the "AR15 Broom" that I listed as a "deadly assault weapon" against all gov't officials who wanted to infringe on people's rights.

I hate my computer. Reminds me of my first g/f- just when you think things are warming up the bubblegum shuts off and shuts down- I had to paddle like hell to find my user name and password! Thank you for the warm welcome- I appreciate it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top