JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was surprised to see the Crazy Croc still exists in some form. That was the match back in the day. Shot it with a revolver:p

Now that is Crazy. I think the wheelgun shooters know to bring a bottom feeder to that match. Last year I came with 600 rounds and was worried I was going to run dry!

BTW, if you're still into wheelies, Wolverton has an ICORE match on the 5th Saturday of a month that has one. WOLVERTON MOUNTAIN GUN CLUB

Now that is Crazy. I think the wheelgun shooters know to bring a bottom feeder to that match. Last year I came with 600 rounds and was worried I was going to run dry!

BTW, if you're still into wheelies, Wolverton has an ICORE match on the 5th Saturday of a month that has one. WOLVERTON MOUNTAIN GUN CLUB

There were a few of us. It was a bit of challenge but the most fun you could have

ARPC has seasonal pin matches monthly, start date uncertain. Given my own consistant marksmanship, one set of pins will last well into the next decade.o_O
The pin shoots start up again March 14th. Every other Thursday evening. Click on the link, for the type of firearm to be used each time. In the past, they would only shot centerfire pistols some nights and rimfire only on other nights. Best bet is to call Bill and find out the particulars. ARPC Calendar

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top