JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a e-mail I recieved from a friend. Just passing it on.

This is a copy of the live chat message I sent to Botach after they shipped less than half of my order. It took two weeks to find out some of my stuff was back-orderded, almost a month to find out what available that was back-ordered (none of it), and they never mention on their web site that your stuff is back-ordered in the first place. Then they refunded only 33 cents of my $14.34 in shipping.

I keep thinking it is safe to do business with these fools when someone on the list mentions getting acceptable service from them, but this is my last time. Shame on me.

“Corinne,

This Reg XXXXXX, Order# 787253

It has been over a week since you told me you were going to talk to your supervisor about this, and I still have not heard from anyone at Botach. Does your “refund manager” hope I will simply get tired of the lack of response and go away?

Again: On 1/15/2011 I ordered $263.93 in merchandise, with an additional $14.34 charged to my card for shipping. Less than half of my order was in stock and shipped. Almost a month later, I was finally informed that some of what I had ordered was not available. I requested a refund of what was not available, which amounted to $ 109.02.

When my credit was returned to my card, it amounted to $109.35. That means only 33 cents in shipping was returned, in spite of the fact that one of the items not shipped was a large, bulky item (the PT Alpha helmet.) Since less than half of my order was actually shipped, I should be returned at least half of my shipping. That would be $ 7.17, not $0.33.

I need to know today if this will be credited to my account. I am on a number of lists of police officers and gun owners who purchase from Botach. I will be informing them of the outcome of this transaction. Is it really worth saving $7.17 to you to perform so poorly and have it published widely with the type of people most likely to buy from your company? I realize you do business with governmental agencies who purchase in much larger amounts, but shooters and cops are your customers, too. “

Corinne said her manager refused to refund any more, and that she could do nothing about it. I asked her to let her manager know I would do my best to see that Botach lost more than $7.17 in business, including any further busines from me.

Oh man, I don't know where to begin.
I usally try to research each company that I'm going to buy from, and it didn't take long for me to find dirt on Botach.

Some people say Botach is hit or miss, some people say it's good, and some people say it's bad. I've never oredered anything from Botach, and never will.

Lesson learned though, right?

I posted this originaly and then I go order some Frog Lube from them because they are the cheapest and no shipping. It's been 2 weeks and still no product...

I posted this originaly and then I go order some Frog Lube from them because they are the cheapest and no shipping. It's been 2 weeks and still no product...

Hate to say it, but fool me once shame on you....fool me twice......

I read all the bad press Botach got, but ordered a 33 round magazine for my Glock from them. It came in a timely matter and I had no problems. I kept reading about the problems an just decided not to press my luck. Good luck. :D

I have ordered from them numerous times and have NEVER had any issues with their service or shipping. I have heard of others having issues but never experienced them myself. In the last month I have made 3 orders to them and all have come through without a hitch.
Sorry to hear of your issues. Every complaint I have ever heard has to do with "backorder" Items that are not marked as such.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top