JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wondering if anyone local has a Bonesteel Arms folding stock on their AK variant rifle. Would like to hear your thoughts on it.

1350835896950-2002651761.jpe
AK/Saiga Folding Galil style stock

Looks pretty badass, reviews are good. Very similar to my Ace folder I run on an Arsenal 101. Ace has more rep points but Bonesteel sounds wicked lol.

From what I have read around the interweb it is a rock solid piece. Apparently with the ACE you have to cut the tang off the rear trunion and that doesn't sit well with me. This Bonesteel Arms stock utilizes the tang and (to me) doesn't look all goofy doing it. I'd much rather have the triangle sidefolder used by the Krink and AK 74, but they're spendy and require some pretty good surgery and refinishing on the gun. These Bonesteel pieces are supposed to bolt-on. The hinge on the Bonesteel unit is kinda "knobby" looking and that is why I like the original Polish stocks, but it seems like those are all dried up too. So, with the Bonesteel I'm thinking I don't have or use side mounted optic rails and am left-handed, to get the left side-folding stock in the Warsaw length, this way it would also stay out of the way of the controls. Should be fine for me, hope the right handed shooters can also use it without bonking their nose on the hinge.

Had one on a Saiga 12. Though all steel it felt great even with 12g. Also you don't have to modify anything 100% bolt on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top