JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is that Boberg XR9 out yet down there? This will be the overall smallest handgun available in Canada and I am really looking forward to getting my hands on one. I won't however get a chance until the US market is fulfilled, so get it over with already. :p

The idea for the feed mechanism is not new, just usually not applied to pistols. It will certainly be interesting to see if these are well built. I have a feeling this is a well designed piece, but the proof is how this shoots and lasts in the long run of course.

Time will tell.....hopefully.

Otony

after watching the animated video of how this works, i don't want one.

it looks unique, i like the size, but i am betting the trigger is going to feel like crap. I doubt working on the gun is easy, and cleaning does not look like fun either. But i will wait until i see one in person and get to shoot one to make the final decision.

I wish the guy all the success in the world. High quality (which is what it appears to be), new design, handguns are always a good thing.

Even if he fails, which I hope he doesn't, his efforts will promote new thinking in others... another good thing. :winkkiss:

C

Could you describe the trigger? Smooth/gritty, even/uneven, Long/short pull? Trigger pull? Double strike capability?
What did you receive with your firearm, holster, mags, tools, etc?
What don't you like? Do you miss the laser?

Trigger pull isn't overly long and is very smooth the entire way. Very nice. Has double strike capability. Gun just comes with two mags & a lock. That info is on the web site.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top