JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5AF375F1-76B9-4319-8EFB-802C0F195B3A.jpeg B19C5E07-01E8-40FB-9642-055B2507F64A.jpeg 17 ft fish and ski and a 1448 jon boat

Boats, I've owned so many from big/middle size power boats, (my 17' Montauk, Boston Whaler was one of my favorites, but not the biggest) plus sailing boats, folding boats and finally 3 high quality kayaks with very pricey paddles ($400.00 at 20 oz. my favorite) and associated gear.

Gave em all away to my Daughter. She's about to be 51 and an avid outdoors woman...but can't afford much as she's now single with 2 almost grown Daughters of her own.

I'm in the process of giving away a lot more of my gear to folks/neighbors I think would appreciate it.

Prior to the boats, I gave my Daughter my travel trailer I bought new. Yeah, I lived in it for about a year while on various fishing excursions. She sold it to help buy a car. Not a problem for me...

Me selling personal gear - nah.

Why nah?

I don't care for a bunch of chuckle heads trying to negotiate. They're insulting and annoying.

And, I don't need the money.

I'd rather give away good stuff, besides the clock is ticking on mortality....

The only things that matter with a boat is they need to float and not take on water sitting at the dock, they must be taken care of with REGULAR maintenance & the most important thing is they must be fishy!!!! Nothing else matters...... to me.
There you have it from ole caveman.:cool:

This is the business office...:cool:

5634CFC5-E2FE-4A63-A08E-D02394CAC377.jpeg

I paid $200.00 for a 1962 AlumaCraft boat some years ago. I built a custom trailer for it myself and this Springer season I out fished $50,000 guide boats that were right next to me on the Willamette.
It's not the boat, it's the fisherman.

This was my only "real" boat I've had. At only 12', with me and my grown son, cooler and tackle, it was dangerously close to being overloaded and was not very stable. Would like to replace it some day with a 16' john boat of some sort.

bHdSjMh-QDCD-NhO_9Yvww.jpg

At first glance, I thought the name of the thread was Pouting Time.
Maybe later when you don't catch...never mind :rolleyes:

Lemme hear a FISH ON!!! :D

At first glance, I thought the name of the thread was Pouting Time.
Maybe later when you don't catch...never mind :rolleyes:

Lemme hear a FISH ON!!! :D

When caveman is on the lake he never pouts cuz he didn't catch nutin...:D He always catches something even an attitude if they ain't biting...;)

FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!
FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!!
FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!
FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!
FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!!
FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!
FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!
FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!FISH ON!!! FISH ON!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top