JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SPF*

Blued model with black synthetic stock, BNIB never fired condition, with all original box, etc

FTF in Milwaukie area

zeqypahu.jpg

To clarify... It's not for sale, only trade. No, reloads will not be accepted as if they are factory loads, and no im not giving you 75 cents a round. If asking a reasonable amount of money for my BNIB 10/22, and I expect those I trade with to be reasonable as well.

Reckon ill take a mix of 9mm, 22lr, and 223. Here is the value I will give you for them... 22lr @ 0.05 a round, 223 @ 0.45 a round, and 9mm at 0.30 a round... Factory brass ammo please... Make it worth $220 and we will be good to go

If anyone is interested in packaging a deal, I'm also selling a Hyskore shooting rest in the Non-Firearm Classifieds, and would consider packaging both in a trade .

Guys.... If you want scaredy cat prices on your ammo, please don respond. Better yet, just apply scaredy cat prices to my 10/22 as well and we can still deal :)

And if you want me to ship this, it's gonna be on your dime, and only after you ship the ammo to me.

EDIT - and in not trying to be rude here but please actually take the time to read the ad. I tell you exactly what value I will give for your ammo, please do not waste my time setting up a "deal" and then asking 60 bucks a brick for your 22lr, it ain't gonna happen.

$220 value in an assortment of ammo. Preference to 223, then 22lr, then 9mm at the very bottom

*i edited this post to reflect lower trade value of $220*

Uh no... You may be paying 70 cents a round, but 223/556 can still be had at retail prices of 0.38 - 0.50 cents a round.

Oh, and someone very politely reminded me of the $209 price at bimart (not what I paid, but lets call that the going rate)

So lets make the trade value $220 (209 for the rifle, 10 background, and ONE WHOLE DOLLAR of "profit" to me since I am a gouger and all)

2 boxes, maybe?? I'm just saying $8.50 for 20 rounds is very few and far between, I'd buy all I could at that price myself as well.

Picked up three 50 round boxes of good brass ammo from Walmart few weeks ago. 65 bucks, less than 44 cents a round, and it wasn't even the big bulk packs which run closer to 0.38 a round. It's there if you search and look around.

I wasn't trying to cause a philosophical debate. I just wanted ammo at reasonable prices. Some of you seem willing to be taken advantage of, which I wouldn't mind, except that it drives up prices for everyone else too

2 boxes, maybe?? I'm just saying $8.50 for 20 rounds is very few and far between, I'd buy all I could at that price myself as well.

No, there were five boxes actually. This was Saturday night...I'm not sure how many days its been since their last ammo delivery but I'm sure it was a few days before I got there.

I didn't buy any though...I still consider that too high.

I also found a dozen or two 50-round boxes of brass S&B 9mm FMJ at Fisherman's a few weeks ago for $15.00 a box...I passed on that too.

Keith

Boy, you guys really taught me a lesson today... Oh wait, nope, cool reasonable heads prevailed, someone got a nice new rifle, I got the ammo I needed at a reasonable trade.

Some of you really need to learn some manners, I got some downright cranky PM's. welcome to the ignore list fellas. I dole out my fair share of deals around here, and you will never get a single thing from me... Ever

6enupyru.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.