JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
Brand New, Still in an Unopened Box. Never Started.

3.4gal tank. Comes with propane hose with regulator. 26.3" x 24.8" x 22.9". 119lbs.

Will deliver with confirmation of sale to Vancouver, Washington and far south as Salem, Oregon. Since it is still in the unopened box, after payment is made, I will wait for you to open the box and confirm it is genuine. Oil has not been added to unit but is supplied inside box. If you want to run it, I can help you set it up to run on propane only and will bring a propane cylinder. If it does not start, I will give you your money back right then.

Originally bought on Amazon as a backup but never needed it. I've upgraded to Honda's. See it on Amazon: https://a.co/d/93RFOxZ

It is a well reviewed and rated unit. Originally purchased for $647. New version today sells for $693.

1000018576.jpg
1000018555.jpg

1000018557.jpg

(photos from Amazon page)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top