JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
did you notice a significant difference in output when running on propane?
My "suitcase" genset only runs on gasoline. I have a larger one that runs on both gasoline and propane. I did not notice much difference, but yes, the dual fuel and tri-fuel gensets have lower ratings for propane and natural gas - the latter being the lowest.

Yes it is less. All Dual fuels have less wattage on LP. I have a dual fuel and run my whole house off the 4750 LP. during outages. I've actually never run it on gas.

Love the tri fuel…..
Summer was the first time using the thing right after purchase….. fires in area after moving in cut power.

Always a good time to get a genny but summer pricing is best.

Love the tri fuel…..
Summer was the first time using the thing right after purchase….. fires in area after moving in cut power.

Always a good time to get a genny but summer pricing is best.
I was tempted to get one and let the kids have one of mine that I have now, but I am a bit short on cash right now and they rarely ever have a power outage, plus living in suburbia their power is usually restored in less than ten hours, plus they can borrow one of the ones I have now. It is good to have spares - I have two and a third that I need to repair.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top