JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Is this an inverter type? I read through and didn't see any reference, I usually miss points like that though. Screaming deal that I may jump on if it's an inverter type. Thx for posting @The Heretic

Is this an inverter type? I read through and didn't see any reference, I usually miss points like that though. Screaming deal that I may jump on if it's an inverter type. Thx for posting @The Heretic
The Heretic: NOT INVERTER!

I doubt you will see an inverter dual electric start genset at this price any time soon - but I thought I would make that clear.

See what I mean? I missed your bold print and skimmed to what I thought sounded like a smoking deal. This still is a great price as I've heard that at least the WEN suitcase inverter types are manufactured by a large brand name company, hope the high quality Carrie's over with this unit.

See what I mean? I missed your bold print and skimmed to what I thought sounded like a smoking deal.
I do that all the time

This still is a great price as I've heard that at least the WEN suitcase inverter types are manufactured by a large brand name company, hope the high quality Carrie's over with this unit.
From the review I watched - totally made in China with a clone of a Yamaha engine (the actual Yamaha engine is also made in China, so probably made on the same production line by the same company, just a different shift) but Wen is a US company and their support/etc. is all USA.

I have no Wen experience. I thought about buying this, but my wallet is getting a bit thin with all the great deals I can't resist, and I already have two small inverter gensets.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews