JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I swear I saw this here somewhere, and can't find it now!:oops:

I'm pretty POed about this. :mad:

It is true!
Amazon.com: Teebeep Blue Lives Murder - Police Brutality, ACAB, 1312 1 Shirt: Clothing

I just sent Amazon a note saying how disgusted I am with them. Promptly after that I canceled my Prime membership and told them again when they wanted an explanation of why I canceled.

It's interesting reading on the reviews of that shirt. 7 pages of scathing reviews and they had blocked reviews from everyone unless they were a confirmed buyer.

Suck it Amazon!

Seems like a whole lotta folks like to trash the police....until they need law enforcement's help.
Andy

This goes WELL beyond that. Between that pelosi thing with the flag, and this now. It's not been a very good day for me. Pretty much complete denigration and trashing, of two of the most important institutions, in the entire effing United States!

The shirt is absolutely disgusting and another sign of how crass our society has become. Yes, they have the 1A right to create such garbage. It is the same that protects my right to call the creator a number of choice words; essentially all of which totally inappropriate for NWFA, so I will refrain from expressing said here. ;)

The shirt is absolutely disgusting and another sign of how crass our society has become. Yes, they have the 1A right to create such garbage. It is the same that protects my right to call the creator a number of choice words; essentially all of which totally inappropriate for NWFA, so I will refrain from expressing said here. ;)
Post up a "white lives matter" shirt design on there and watch how fast it gets pulled. :confused:

Post up a "white lives matter" shirt design on there and watch how fast it gets pulled. :confused:
Soooo...
A long time ago when I was in High School....
A popular tee- shirt had the saying : Black by popular demand.
Me being the smart azz that I was ( and still am ) wore a tee-shirt one day that stated :
White is right

Guess who got to go home early that day and had a 3 day suspension....? :eek: :D

Now for the record I do not think that any one race or ethnic group is popular by demand or right...just 'cause of the fact that they are a particular ethnic group.

I wore the shirt to see what would happen...and make a statement of why is one okay but the other ain't if I was called out for my shirt.
Seemed like a big deal to me at the time....Not so much now...but its been a few years since then.

As for the shirt in the OP...
Well you can buy it and wear it...
You may even think that what it says is true....
But...

I would also ask that you consider the thousands if not millions of law enforcement officers who go about their duties each day , all without murdering anyone ...
In fact if it wasn't for them doing their duty more murders or other crimes may have been committed.
Andy

I just hope that people will refuse to support a company that makes money off of something that is so wrong. And tell them why they have canceled their service.

What kind of a person, Jeff Bezos, can make money from such a vile lie?

I refuse to wear anything that sponsors anything, I'm not a billboard, I'm not being paid to advertise something for someone else, nor will I ever wear something political. I don't care for brands, and there are several who I actively avoid, Nike, Levi's, most all sporting, and such, they made their anti rights positions known, so I'm making my patriotic position known!
Simple solution! @Mikej , I totally understand your frustrations, when big businesses go out of their way to be political, controversial, or simply arrogant, they need to be reminded that we as consumers control their fortunes, and if we are displeased, we can and will take out business elsewhere!

Howabout "black lives murder"? Way more factual by like a thousand fold. Wonder if Amazon would sell that in the same light of 1st A.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top