JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK. Why did you paint your balls blue. Seriously

I powder coat all my cast projectiles. No lube, no leading.

The lead balls were a good price, so I figured it might be fun to try a few different loads, do some plinking :)

I have several powder-coat colors, just happened to grab the container with blue in it. Once they had cooled from baking, I took a pic to share the process - It was then I saw the irony, and ran with it :)

Blue balls :D

So, the way I read this, Your Spherical Projectiles, have been Colored, via an electronically adhering of Paint, and the Color of the Paint is Azure, or Bluish in Properties?????

Darn nice way, to keep a thread going about some Frozen Balls!!!!!!

:D

philip

How did you get them Frozen like that? :confused:

Lol!!! I really thought it it was an entirely different subject!:eek:

I'll be going now.

Um.....nice balls!

Ahhmm......As this fine thread has been around a while now I'll explain my original assumption.
While serving in Korea I actually saw a severe case of BB's! One of the guys in my section had a little (a LOT) too much fun in the village, strained himself and ended up with the BB's. The medics carried him out of the Quonset hut on a stretcher, his stuff cradled in a towel, they were, indeed, very blue! Also, the size of a grapefruit.....each! Poor guy was screaming at the top of his lungs! It was not a bit funny, I'm not joking or exaggerating at all about the grapefruit size or volume of his screams! I'll never forget it!
And now I'll return you to your regular program!
Thank you for listening!

Update.

8.0gr Unique: No chrono, accurate enough to hit an 8" plate at 15yrds every time.
8.4gr Unique: 798fps
4.2gr Unique: Double ball load - 514fps, 6" spread at 15yrds.

:)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads