JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They closed the gun show loophole here in Oregon back in 2000. Riddle me this, not a day passes by without a gang shooting in Portland, Woodburn, Salem etc. at lest according to local news. How can this be ?:s0092:

Whoa homie... I know its a bit off the subject and I'm sure you didn't really mean anything by it, but I live in Woodburn and I'm VERY active in community issues and action groups here... including anti-gang ativities, as well as help the wife organize and run a neighborhood watch program (as well as organize others to run their own watch programs). I know a good many of our police officers by their first names as well. I think Woodburn gets a bad rap mainly because the population is over 50% Latino... Do we have Latino gangs here? Yes. Do we have gang activety here? Yes. Do we have drug related crimes? Yes (mainly property crimes).... Just like every OTHER community in the country.

We have not had a shooting here (of any kind) for OVER ONE YEAR. Woodburn is WELL KNOWN to the gangbangers as being "too hot" for any serious activety and they take it to Salem, Kaiser, Portland and GRESHAM (the shooting Capitol of Oregon). Wooburn has a growing swell of pride in our local community (again)... folks are getting more involved here... our motto is, "Woodburn Proud" that I see signs of really taking a deeper root within the residents here... and not being just an "empty slogan".

This is further proof that all the statute laws, all the prisons, and all the USELESS lawyers are no match for grass roots involvement in your own local communities. Woodburn residents have had enough, and more and more of us are putting their foot down... and getting results. Woodburn has more REAL heros in it per capita (police, moms, dads, teachers, etc.) than anywhere else on earth. :s0155:

First off let us ask the simple question, why are felons even x-felons allowed out of jail? Because they served their time? BULL SHIFT! Our liberal judicial system allow this scum to reenter society not rehabilitated but hardened. Why? Because they were bed wetters as children, or mommy spanked them or some other cry baby liberal cockamamie asinine physcobabble. Gun control should never be about controlling HONEST TAX PAYING CITIZEMS!!! Gun control needs to be about keeping the slime, the dredges of our society in lockdown. AND we need to start utilizing capital punishment. You take someones life, you forefit yours. WE THE PEOPLE need to clean up our society and in order to do that we, everyone of us gun owners need to start contacting our worthless elected officals in congress and at the state and county level and start giving them direction. You want a firearm to defend you and your loved ones with? Than do something! You want to be able to hunt? Than do something! Write, e-mail, fax and or phone YOUR elected representative today! Don't have the time? Than bend over cause they are coming for you.

They can't stop us from selling guns at your own personal garage sale, or yard sale. I'll just have a garage sale this weeknd, and you can have a garage sale next weekend. We'll figure it out.
No matter how hard they try, or how one sided the statistics are, they will always try to stop gunshows. The best plan so far, is Washington Arms Collectors policy. You must join the club to buy and sell at the club gunshow. By joining the club, you undergo a yearly felony backround check. If you are a felon you can't join. That protects the private sellers and buyers.

They can't stop us from selling guns at your own personal garage sale, or yard sale. I'll just have a garage sale this weeknd, and you can have a garage sale next weekend. We'll figure it out.
No matter how hard they try, or how one sided the statistics are, they will always try to stop gunshows. The best plan so far, is Washington Arms Collectors policy. You must join the club to buy and sell at the club gunshow. By joining the club, you undergo a yearly felony backround check. If you are a felon you can't join. That protects the private sellers and buyers.

You miss the whole point! This isn't about gun shows or what some a hole in new jerk is doing this is OUR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BARE ARMS! Any law restricting firearms, as our forefathers said 'shall not be infringed'. So ANY F'n law that does infringe on our right to keep and bare arms is unconstitutional! PERIOD! Get it through your heads, all litigation that governs firearms is unconstitutional. Such as hunting permits and concealed carry permits, both infringe on our 2nd Amendment RIGHTS!
Felons, that's a no brainer, execute the worst and put the rest to work on chain gangs until they prove their worth. We have roads to build, sewage plants to construct and millions of miles of freeways in need of trash clean up. Second time offenders, DEAD!

I personally believe that the authorities turn this villainous scum back on the streets to have crime to "fight". It's job security! If they didn't have criminals to "protect" us from, how could they justify their BIG FAT WAGES, BIG FAT BENEFITS and BIG FAT PENSIONS?

I personally believe that the authorities turn this villainous scum back on the streets to have crime to "fight". It's job security! If they didn't have criminals to "protect" us from, how could they justify their BIG FAT WAGES, BIG FAT BENEFITS and BIG FAT PENSIONS?

I've believed that for a long time. If they locked up the bad guys permanently (or better yet hanged them) what would all of the maggots who feed off the system do for a living?

Didn't read the whole thread, but I felt I could put some of my radical extremism here.

I think, the best thing American's can do for their 2nd amendment rights, is stop obeying the ATF. Just stop.

If every gun owner does whatever they please, what are they gonna do? Not enough jails, my friends. Not enough courts. Just stop trying to be a "Law abiding citizen", and stop compromising with dumb legislation.

Didn't read the whole thread, but I felt I could put some of my radical extremism here.

I think, the best thing American's can do for their 2nd amendment rights, is stop obeying the ATF. Just stop.

If every gun owner does whatever they please, what are they gonna do? Not enough jails, my friends. Not enough courts. Just stop trying to be a "Law abiding citizen", and stop compromising with dumb legislation.

Actually, although I cannot cite the reference, it is written in our body of laws, that unconstitutional laws DO NOT HAVE TO BE OBEYED! The Constitution was written by a bunch of regular guys who had just fought a viscious tyrant (read the Declaration of Independence) and wanted to eliminate ANY possibilty of this ever occurring in this new Republic (dreamers, weren't they?).
Where does the Supreme Court get its authority to define what the Constitution says? It's NOT the Constitution! Remember that the Constitution was intended to protect us from the ravishes of an unfettered government. But, the Supreme Court is PART OF THE GOVERNMENT! So we are in bondage to the THREE branches of Government - Executive, Legislative and Judicial. That is - ONE, TWO, THREE STRIKES, YOU'RE OUT! That's the way this ballgame is played!

I am all for background checks to purchase a firearm anywhere. Felons, Gangbangers and wife beaters who can not control their temper have no business owning a firearm. You will have a hard time selling most voting Americans otherwise. Pick your battles to protect our 2nd Amendment rights.
Like enforcing the law that are already on the books. If our elected officials would do that, much of the gun violence problem would be solved. We don't need new laws.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top