JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok so as a conceal carrier, if a cop shoots me (innocent person who hasn't done anything wrong), can I shoot back? I mean they used deadly force and it effected me. I wonder if you can sue the gang in blue...... hmmmmm.

if a cop shoots me (innocent person who hasn't done anything wrong), can I shoot back?

If he's intentionally shooting at me, I'm going to shoot back. "Can I" will be the least of my worries. I'll deal later with the cops lying to cover themselves.

Apparently dead civilians are acceptable collateral dead in apprehending a suspect in New York.

A combination of bad training and poor judgment and hiring people to be cops that shouldn't have a badge and gun in the first place. Blows my mind there isn't a lot of outage especially after cops shooting civilians in cross fire at the empire state incident.

I guess New Yorkers are conditioned to think it is ok for a cop to shoot them.

If you think about it, it's like winning the lotto.
Cops shoot you by accident and then you sue the NYC police dept, then you then receive a large lump sum of money.

If you think about it, it's like winning the lotto.
Cops shoot you by accident and then you sue the NYC police dept, then you then receive a large lump sum of money.

probably less stressful than getting run over by a Washington State Ferry but with a similar payday.
I'd take a graze wound for a few mill. That lady with the walker didn't looked grazed. May be a through and through?
Brutus Out

Let's not forget about the Dorner manhunt..... member when Torrance police shot up that pickup truck? thinking it was the bad guy in it?
Man whose truck was shot in Dorner manhunt paid $20,000 by Torrance - latimes.com

It's amazing that I, as a citizen, if I miss my target I get crucified in court. I bet these cops will get paid leave and get to keep their jobs..... MAKES ME SICK!

I blame China, they're manufacturing police officer badges with a high content of lead and causing an increase of brain damage in the profession. :s0084:

The NYPD has one of the worst training regimens in the country and a marksmanship which includes 86% miss rates. Remember the Empire State incident where the two cops fired 16 shots from less than 12 feet away from a stationary target and MISSED 9 rounds, hitting some 6-odd bystanders? It's typical of NYPD.

The latest updates from Reuters News.

"The man was apparently trying to get himself hit by vehicles as he erratically ran among traffic at the corner of 42nd Street and Eighth Avenue, according to police. The area is filled with restaurants and attractions popular with tourists.

The 35-year-old man, who police did not identify, dodged officers trying to arrest him, and put a hand in his pocket before simulating pulling out a weapon and shooting at officers although he was unarmed, police said.

Two police officers fired their guns, but missed the man. Instead, a 54-year-old woman was struck in the right knee, while another bullet grazed the buttocks of a 35-year-old woman. Both were taken to a hospital in stable condition.

Local media said both women were from Manhattan, which police did not immediately confirm on Sunday.

An officer managed to shock the man with a Taser gun before he was taken into custody.

Police are still investigating."

If he's intentionally shooting at me, I'm going to shoot back. "Can I" will be the least of my worries. I'll deal later with the cops lying to cover themselves.

In all honesty I don't think any amount of evidence would get you off the hook. They would still find a way to nail you, providing you survived in the first place.

Time to revisit the oath?

On my honor,
I will never betray my badge,
my integrity, my character,
or the public trust.
I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the constitution.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads