Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bloomberg's Everytown "Gun Sense" Propaganda Tour

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by 206thsense, Sep 23, 2014.

1. 206thsense

206thsense Seattle, WA, USA Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I was reading TTAG, and it looks like they're be visiting Washington and Oregon soon... especially in regards to pushing laws like I-594.

Is there any counter protests being organized? Anybody hear when these visits are taking place?

2. Kable

Kable Lynnwood Active Member

Yup they are visiting Oregon to support the Governor for his re-election and miss demanding mommy herself is going to be in Seattle. I'm sure everyone will have full bodyguard detail but we peons must be disarmed... and have to pass a background check to buy a spork

3. 206thsense

206thsense Seattle, WA, USA Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'd love to show up in person with my wife and 2 young children and demand to know what gives them the right to determine how I protect my family, or if and when I decide my children are ready to inherit guns that their father and grandfather wanted them to have it.

I hope they're met with a flood of protesters both in Oregon and WA.

Riot likes this.
  4. tiggers97

tiggers97 United States Well-Known Member

They might have already been here and gone? I already see a ton of adds from Everytown on OregonLive supporting the gov. I wonder what's in the Oregonian physical paper?