JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was reading TTAG, and it looks like they're be visiting Washington and Oregon soon... especially in regards to pushing laws like I-594.

The campaign includes what supporters call a "Gun Sense Voter" road show with stops in Oregon, California, Illinois, Minnesota, Maine, Maryland and Connecticut over the next three weeks. The tour, led by Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, also will visit Seattle where Everytown is pushing a state initiative that would expand background checks for firearms purchased online and at gun shows.

"We want gun safety to be an issue that people vote on," said John Feinblatt, Everytown's president.

Is there any counter protests being organized? Anybody hear when these visits are taking place?

Yup they are visiting Oregon to support the Governor for his re-election and miss demanding mommy herself is going to be in Seattle. I'm sure everyone will have full bodyguard detail but we peons must be disarmed... and have to pass a background check to buy a spork

Yup they are visiting Oregon to support the Governor for his re-election and miss demanding mommy herself is going to be in Seattle. I'm sure everyone will have full bodyguard detail but we peons must be disarmed... and have to pass a background check to buy a spork

I'd love to show up in person with my wife and 2 young children and demand to know what gives them the right to determine how I protect my family, or if and when I decide my children are ready to inherit guns that their father and grandfather wanted them to have it.

I hope they're met with a flood of protesters both in Oregon and WA.

They might have already been here and gone? I already see a ton of adds from Everytown on OregonLive supporting the gov. I wonder what's in the Oregonian physical paper?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top