JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Suck it Bloomberg!!!

I would expect he'll turn back to Oregon in 2016 to punish us for his loss there. Virginia would seem to me a much more pro-gun state than Oregon. His BS would have worked here, no doubt.

His BS already worked here in the last election. He bought and paid for a few gun grabbers election.

True, but I don't think he went all out here like he did in Virginia. We only got a taste last time. Be prepared for a major assault in 2016.

It sounds like their ground game wasn't as good as they though it was. Or what bloomie was able to buy.

We need to remember that if the estimate(s) of gun owners are correct, roughly half the people eligible to vote in this country are gun owners.
Organize that voting bloc and we could be unbeatable.

This was the best part:

"Barred from running for reelection, McAuliffe will now face a united Republican legislature for his final two years in office."

McAuliffe will be nothing more than a seat warmer for the next two years.

E

No, but your stuff will be threatened when you come back home. I fear we are in for quite the battle with our anti 2nd Amendment elected officials once the Legislature goes back in session. Since Bloomberg was sucessful buying them off last time, he will return to pay them off again to push his anti 2nd Amendment agenda.

No, but your stuff will be threatened when you come back home. I fear we are in for quite the battle with our anti 2nd Amendment elected officials once the Legislature goes back in session. Since Bloomberg was sucessful buying them off last time, he will return to pay them off again to push his anti 2nd Amendment agenda.

I'm graduating nursing school out in DC next month, so there's a reason that I haven't applied to a single hospital in Oregon.

Last Edited:
MAybe we should try the Colorado recipe...RECALL in OR and WA.

Unfortunately the attempted recalls earlier this year all failed. I just don't think there is enough money to make it happen, coupled with a political system that did everything it could to block them.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews