JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang. Thats shipped and no tax, also. So it's net $20 each all in.

I do need an A4 upper; may try it. It's a precision gun build so…hmmm? I was going to lap the receiver anyway regardless of what upper I got to bed the barrel better. May just order two of these.

I bought a complete .300 BO pistol upper from BCA early last winter and snapped it on an Anderson lower. It's been a very nice unit.

I do need an A4 upper; may try it. It's a precision gun build so…hmmm? I was going to lap the receiver anyway regardless of what upper I got to bed the barrel better. May just order two of these.

I bought a complete .300 BO pistol upper from BCA early last winter and snapped it on an Anderson lower. It's been a very nice unit.
I saw this deal while buying a complete rifle from them. Don't have much experience with this company but the one upper I got from them has been very reliable. They have a complete 50 Beowulf rifle for $400 shipped to your FFL that I couldn't resist. I have another one in this caliber but has given me fits so I figure with their warranty I'll get this new one running.

Did you get free shipping? When I go to check out it's charging $13 for shipping.

Even at $33 shipped, that's a killer deal. I'll be buying one or two later
I got a PSA CHF 14.5 upper the other day, there is a bit little slop/play between the receivers, when aero's usually mount up pretty well. I was going to order an aero to tighten it up but this may be worth a shot

Did you get free shipping? When I go to check out it's charging $13 for shipping.
I went back and checked and now it's different and it's showing me $14 shipping.

Unless the play is incredibly excessive, it shouldn't affect anything meaningful. Small play I'm happy to take up with an accu-wedge, have you tried those?

Have to laugh at myself a bit after ordering one, only to realize I cant swap the uppers due to my pinned and welded muzzle device. Looks like I've got a spare upper, and a new gun to build 😏

Have to laugh at myself a bit after ordering one, only to realize I cant swap the uppers due to my pinned and welded muzzle device. Looks like I've got a spare upper, and a new gun to build 😏
You can swap the entire barrel assembly with gas block, barrel nut, muzzle device, etc from stripped upper to stripped upper without removing anything but the handguard

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews