JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Super clean, low miles ready to rock Blackhole Weaponry 18" stainless SPR barrel. Round count 49. Accurate as they get, I decided to pick up a 24" heavy and a 16" light weight in the same chambering so I have no need for this barrel. This barrel flat shoots.

Blackhole Weaponry
Type I bolt (Bolt not included)
Rifle length gas
5/8-24 thread(Muzzle)
.264 LBC / 6.5 Grendel
.750 gas block seat
18" SPR contour .870@ the extension tapers to .850 @ the gas block step down. .750 diameter for the gas block seat to the suppressor collar(Ops Inc) step down .730 on out to the threads. It is lighter than their standard contour and heavier than their light. This is a custom contour and not listed on their site.
3P (Polygonal)
Rifle length gas
8 twist
M4 extension
Machine finish

**** Bolt not included *** They are available through "Tactical Ammunition" web site.sister Co to BHW.

225.00 shipped. PayPal plus fee or as gift.

Will consider trade for a 6x45 / 6mm-.223, .243 LBC barrel or a quality billet AR upper receiver. May consider other AR parts trades. I could always use a quality 16" + key- Mod handguard.

Shoots the factory Hornady 123gr A-Max and 123gr SST under 3/4 MOA.

This was 7 rounds at 100 yards out of this barrel with the 130gr Accubond.

IMG_8938_zpsff6209c4.jpg FullSizeRender_zps8a492f83.jpg

Here are two groups I shot with it while breaking the barrel in. (Right) 123gr Hornady Factory A-Max. (Left) 123gr Factory Hornady SST.

Both groups were shot with a cold clean bore. The first fouler shot was out on each(Which is expected) the others stacked in there. Fairly informal shooting, from the prone, in the dirt , off a bipod with a rear bag.

IMG_9365_zps9c6cb419.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top