JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh... They hold up Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown as "martyrs", and they only mentioned (outright) "the Republicans" in California during the Oakland Black Panther "scare" in the '60's as passing "gun control for Negros", while showing the KKK after slavery was ended as a terrorist group against negros... and not ONE PEEP about the FACT it was a Democrat founded and filled organization.

As usual, bits of truth mixed in but still flailing about and missing THE MARK. :rolleyes:

Everybody's got some dirty laundry. Every group has some features one might question. Still, I like seeing these guys demonstrating in front of police departments with their rifles and shotguns. Cops kill too many people and get away with it. Maybe these guys will deter that some. It sure does not fit the gun control narrative very well, does it?

Exactly. Which is why it is an important video for sure. Some may not agree with the agenda of the group, but boy does it have Democrats shaking in their boots that armed black men and women are pro-gun!

Exactly. Which is why it is an important video for sure. Some may not agree with the agenda of the group, but boy does it have Democrats shaking in their boots that armed black men and women are pro-gun!

What?:eek::eek::eek: Democrats say they ain't racist, until it suits them to BE racist.....o_O

I agree we as gun owners and 2A patriots need to have more numbers standing against the progressive liberal anti gun zealots. :cool:

Yeah, not liking the video or what appears to be this groups agenda!
That said, everybody has a perfect to own and CC a gun! That is decent, law abiding people, and I don't care about your your paint job.:)

If this country goes tribal, it's over, and we are getting very close to that. I've watched a gay progun video and now this video in the last two days and It makes me very happy that people are starting to pay attention to their rights that are theirs based on our Constitution. The beauty of this country is the melting pot, yeah there are all kinds of issues in this country, it's not perfect by any means, but the more I see of all these people starting to pay attention to the Constitution and what it says and means to them is a positive and as more people realize the abuses of their political leaders and speak up it can only be a good thing. This is the United States of America, these words should mean what they say and anyone whose intent is to divide us into groups in this country are anti USA as far as I'm concerned. I have never agreed with this business of African American or Asian or Irish or whatever. If you are an American citizen then you are an American, nothing else, heritage is important but not more so than what this country and it's principles represent and stand for. There isn't a better system or country on the planet, so we better fix it or we're gonna lose it and to fix it we have to be together.

All lawful and mentally competent persons should be able to lawfully carry regardless of skin color, sexual orientation, what ever. Maybe there are some black or what ever subgroup that are firearms advocates on the board that could address what if any barriers to lawful black or other citizens for open carry or chl. I'm all for any minority person that are mentally competent to lawfully carry. The more lawfully carried and mentally competent to carry the the better.

All lawful and mentally competent persons should be able to lawfully carry regardless of skin color, sexual orientation, what ever. Maybe there are some black or what ever subgroup that are firearms advocates on the board that could address what if any barriers to lawful black or other citizens for open carry or chl. I'm all for any minority person that are mentally competent to lawfully carry. The more lawfully carried and mentally competent to carry the the better.
I'm white but do have insight on the barriers.
I open carry a lot. People like to ask me questions. I have no problem answering them.
I've had a large number of black men and women ask me about what they need to do to own and carry a gun.
I've only met one black OC'er. I had a conversation with him about why I rarely see a black guy carrying, both open and concealed.
This was his answer.
There is a stigma specifically about black men and guns. I assumed he meant a stigma put in place by cops or white people.
Then he elaborated. He says the stigma is perpetuated by other black people.
The common belief, according to him, is that a black man can only have a gun in two situations. Either he's a cop or a criminal. There is no middle ground.
He said it's primarily the women that drive the stigma and the men are raised to believe if you fight with anything but your fists then you're a coward.

So there you go. That was one black man's perspective as told to a white man.

All lawful and mentally competent persons should be able to lawfully carry regardless of skin color, sexual orientation, what ever.

I prefer L. Neil Smith's view:
"Every man, woman, and responsible child has an unalienable individual, civil, Constitutional, and human right to obtain, own, and carry, openly or concealed, any weapon -- rifle, shotgun, handgun, machinegun, anything -- any time, any place, without asking anyone's permission."

Requiring people to be "lawful" or "mentally competent" to bear arms is a cure worse than the disease, because it is just the tool for government to disarm us.

Don't fear the odd nutcase (if you ever run into one); just shoot him, if necessary. Fear the ruling class instead, that has a strong, perfectly rational desire for disarmed peasants.

Anyone remember this thread?!?!

I do. Seems quite appropriate for us to review it again in light of what happened to the guy open carrying in Dallas. Looks like he's going to file a lawsuit against the police, not so much for taking his gun during a tense incident, but for plastering his face all around the world (thanks to social media and the MSM) when he had nothing to do with it. Now he is considering a lawsuit for defamation. Apparently he has no ties with radical groups, except for the group that advocates for open carry.

I'm thinking gun owners should be coming to his defense. He did nothing wrong. He was in compliance with the law. He turned himself over to police and followed their commands. He did everything right, but is being labeled now as a troublemaker. Why? Because he open carries. Nothing more. And while I'm not one to advocate much for open carry, he has the right, and deserves not to be treated as a criminal because of it.

Open carry creates confusion during Dallas police ambush, but supporters say law works (http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20160709-open-carry-creates-confusion-during-dallas-police-ambush-but-supporters-say-law-works.ece)

From what I have read/heard, I don't think he was treated like a criminal.

There was a photo taken of a black man wearing "camo clothes" with a slung rifle at a BLM protest/demonstration.

Cops started getting shot (and killed) from an unknown position.

Mass confusion ensued from everyone taking cover, but eventually (rather quickly, actually) the situation was triangulated on.

Under stress it seemed like there was more than one shooter, plus unblooded "chicken littles" in the crowd with a MAJOR case of HUBS (Head Up Butt Syndrome) running around with their "heads cut off" saying they saw more than one shooter (when they rarely even look up from their smart phones), or repeating that they heard (from their smart phone) there was more than one shooter.

The cops never declared he was a shooter, only a suspect and/or a person of interest. EVERYONE in the area let alone part of the BLM crowd would have been a suspect at that point.

That photo was given to the cops, or the cops lifted it from social media (because you KNOW they were monitoring those outlets for intel... I would).

He was treated courteously by the cop he turned his rifle in to, was given a property receipt AND the cop's business card, and was free to go.

He was questioned by police, and they of course tried to bluff him with "we have video of you shooting" to see if he'd confess anything which he didn't and he was cleared and released.

Had that been a true military combat zone, anyone not in the proper (or a recognizable) uniform carrying a gun would have been slotted pretty much on sight... believe it.

Much more apropos, the Dallas shooter was a member of the above mentioned, "gun club" . Thus my original post regarding blind support for commies who love guns.
Not to mention the head of the new black panther party also being a member who wants to "take over the southern us states"...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top