JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep that seems to be the purpose of BLM, to profit off of and to perpetuate racism, just like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton so often do.

One of their leaders said in an interview, that to change BLM to All Lives Matter "was violent".

How do people learn to think in these terms? I know there is no real answer, rhetorical only.

Seems like BLM is about anarchy and looting. Just pushing the limits as far as they can and see how far they can break the laws and not have to answer for anything.

It's about pushing reverse racism.

Ah, Fayetteville. I suggest one of you guys visiting. Its a great place. :rolleyes:

BLM my bubblegum. They'll kill each other just as quick as they would anyone else. If they get caught you'd probably hear the mother or another relative say "he ain't do nuffin, he just a scholar." But if a white guy does something, everyone's rushing to say white people are evil. :mad:

Ah, Fayetteville. I suggest one of you guys visiting. Its a great place. :rolleyes:

BLM my bubblegum. They'll kill each other just as quick as they would anyone else. If they get caught you'd probably hear the mother or another relative say "he ain't do nuffin, he just a scholar." But if a white guy does something, everyone's rushing to say white people are evil. :mad:

Hay I think you got it !

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads