JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Task/Purpose is now and more than likely always has been a borderline commie rage, just like the Marine Corps Times, etc etc, they are owned by big libtard companies, if you take the time to really read a lot of the articles, they are written by non VETS, or Vets with a shall we say interesting past ( can we say stolen valor), they all without a doubt hate POTUS, but I think they would hate any non libdouche that takes the White House, they profess they love all the military, but then push for women in combat or lowering the PT tests or markmenship standards...yup we are so going to loose the next peer to peer war.

Task/Purpose is now and more than likely always has been a borderline commie rage ...
Yes, I agree Task & Purpose has a clear Left bias. I posted the article because I agree with the main point that the veterans organizations aren't speaking up and should be. The American Legion, VFW, etc. should be speaking against the rush to judgment by politicians, pundits, and police chiefs to back the, at best, questionable claims and agenda of Black Lives Matter. They should be speaking up loudly in defense of due process and the presumption of innocence for everyone, including the police.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top