JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
everybody is trying to load up because of the election.

The were easy to find/buy 3 months ago, but now they are expensive becasue every one wants one, or two, or three, or... This panic mode every one is in makes ammo and gun parts, parts related to "black" guns, expensive.

I think the only difference is Colt lowers come with large pivot pin holes.

Everyone else uses standard small pivot pin holes.

As far as manufacturers, there are a bunch - you'll pay more for some names than others, but personally I think they are all the same - especially if the manufacturer makes them to milspec.

I have DPMS, Doublestar and Mega.
Doublestar were one of the cheaper ones out there - they are the company with the 3000+ group buy on 1919a4.com, but the quality is fantastic. I have 3 of them.

Other folks have good reports from Spikes, Essential, CavArms, RRA (Rock River Arms), Bushmaster, Stag.

Other good companies to deal with for parts and kits:

jtdistributing.net - for complete kits, barreled uppers)
rbprecision.com - for individual parts, buttstocks, trigger groups, even complete uppers

If you have a bunch of cash and want a completely custom build, look at LaRue tactical!
They have some great high quality items.

Thanks for the info.I`m not needing more ARs myself but they have been readily available for years as parts or complete guns,even during the "Ban".I have personal knowledge of parts guns that don't hardly work.
I like the old SP-1s best.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads