JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm intrigued. They make a modified Mossberg Shockwave pump and a semi-auto that I believe is a cut down 930.

The wood stocked semi is gorgeous and priced around $550. But the synthetic, while not as sexy looking will do quite nicely.
I'm thinking of it as a truck gun. I had a Shockwave & it was stout to say the least, but I think the semi would be a bit softer shooter. But I'm most interested in performance.
Recoil isn't actually a factor, getting home safe & sound is and I like the thought of a semi if there's ever a crunch.

So, does anyone have one and what do you think? All input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

The semi is, I believe, a Remington 1100. Don't own one ... yet ... have been jonesin' for one though. Remington brought there's out
on the V3 platform. Much better imho but also twice the price!

No Black Aces for me. I spent my shotgun money on a 930 Thunder Ranch and a GG&G two round extension for it. It should be here any day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top