JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got mine. boiled two cups of water in about 3 minutes. Started charging right away.
Burns twigs fast, so get a good pile before you start!

I got mine today. Seems like a solid machine. Battery inside took about two hours to charge up via usb/wall plug adapter. They really wedged the power unit in the stove base for shipping. Its easy to get out though if you pull on the power unit and not the cardboard packing.

Pre-ordered one way back. Got it first week of july. Works pretty good, but you have to get used to starting a small fire in a tight spot. I'm too used to bonfires and campfires, so it was a bit of a trick to get it going and learning what sized fuel it likes. I like it though! :)

I love mine! Its in my carry bag. Ive used it with my 5 qt dutch oven with great success. Does use fuel fast when cooking hot. I cook tortillas on mine. After your done using it dump coals in safe place and set inside your tent for the cooldown process. It produces alot of heat.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top